Polls

Scroll Down to see new polls every couple of days. Then scroll down 1 day after the poll is over to see if what you voted for won.

VOTE NOW!

Friday, February 6, 2015

Jokes and Riddles to Tell To Your Friends


  1. 20 kids go to a pool. There is nothing in the pool. When the kids jump in 24 heads pop up. How did this happen?   Answer: 20 foreheads
  2. Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh? Answer: Meat
  3. From the beginning of eternity To the end of time and space To the beginning of every endAnd the end of every place. What am I? Answer: The letter 'e'.
  4. There was a competition where the contestants had to hold something. At the end of the event, the winner was a person who was physically disabled (he had no hands or feet)! What was it that the contestants have to hold? Answer: Their Breath
  5. I am not alive, but I grow. I don't have lungs, but I need air. I do not have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I? Answer: Fire 
  6. What do you serve but don't eat? Answer: A tennis ball

No comments:

Post a Comment