Polls

Scroll Down to see new polls every couple of days. Then scroll down 1 day after the poll is over to see if what you voted for won.

VOTE NOW!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2015 Book Challenge #8

I read I Even Funnier. Most of the book was funny, but WARNING: THIS BOOK SHOULD HAVE THE NICKNAME I DEPRESSING!!!!! I can't really tell you what is deppresing about because that would ruin a lot of surprises (Happy and Sad ones). This is the second book out of a 3 book series. The main caracter, Jamie, is a comedian who has a super funny life, but a super depressing life that is until he moves in until he gets to compete in Boston for a chance to go to Las Vegas to then to Las Vegas then to Hollywood to finally win the title of FUNNIEST KID ON THE PLANET. Does Jamie win FUNNIEST KID ON THE PLANET or will his dreams be crushed by fate find out in I Even Funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment