Polls

Scroll Down to see new polls every couple of days. Then scroll down 1 day after the poll is over to see if what you voted for won.

VOTE NOW!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2015 Book Challenge 5

Today I finished reading Rules. I can't say to much because it will just give the ending away. But I will tell about the characters.

Catherine: the main character, easily embarrassed by her little brother but she sticks up to him, 12

 David: Catherine's little brother, has autism, tries his best to make friends, 8

Jason: Catherine's friend, can't walk or talk, communicates through special book, age unknown

Kristy: Catherine's new friend, sweet, interesting, likes Ryan, 12

Ryan (around Kristy): nice, likes Kristy, it doesn't say but I am going to say around: 12

Ryan (around Catherine and David): Mean, teases David, always telling David that he is dumb, gets Catherine in trouble when she tries to stand up for David, likes to make David look dumb around everyone except Kristy it doesn't say but I am going to say around: 12

Rules is a wonderful book that is perfect for everyone. I hope you consider reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment